Head of the department
Tel.: (375 17) 292-04-79
Working hours of the department
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00-17:45 (break: 13:00-13:30)
- Friday: 9:00 - 16:30 (break: 13:00-13:30)
Staff of the department
- Elena Emelit – leading economist
Extrabudgetary activities at the Academy (budgeting and control over its performance), financial control of contracts on clinical trials and services rendering, execution of contracts concerning scientific and practical conferences
- Oksana Voronkovskaya - economist
- Aleksandra Kolybelnikova – leading economist
Pricing of educational services and training at clinical residency, calculation of study guides prices, financial control of contracts on chargeable educational services, analysis of export of services
- Tatiana Kochenkova - Category 1 economist
Pricing of educational services and training at clinical residency, PhD course, Doctoral Candidacy, financial control of contracts on thesis work
- Valeriya Epimashko - economist
Control of lease contracts and gratuitous use agreements, calculation of services fees on computer-based testing and qualification exams
- Olga Lishik – leading economist
- planning of budget expenses;
- control over execution of budget expenses;
- reallocation of budget in accordance with the demands of the organization;
- calculation of the planned premium fund and fund of salary economy.
- preparation of reports to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
- Elena Leontieva – leading economist
- Drawing up staff schedules, lists of fixed salary.
- Calculation of extra pays to academic and teaching staff for performance of complicated and high-tech medical interventions, and also intensive therapy of patients.
- Liudmila Shtonda – economist
- Drawing up staff schedules, lists of fixed salary
- Work with lists of grants of clinical residents, PhD students, doctoral candidates.
- Drawing up quarterly reports
- Galina Simonova - economist
- Control and financial execution of gratuitous use agreements with clinical bases of BelMAPE
Scientific activities management
- Olesya Yatskevich – Category 2 economist
- Financial execution of contracts on scientific activities (budget financing), budget preparation, calculations and control over application of funds
- Irina Shustova - Category 2 economist
- Financial execution of contracts on scientific activities (Extrabudgetary financing), calculations and control over application of funds
Objectives of the department
- budget and self-supporting planning;
- marketing and service pricing;
- conclusion of contracts on clinical trials and services;
- analysis of economic activities of the Academy and control over plans performance on all directions of work.