head of the department, Candidate of Medical Sciences
Address: Minsk, P. Brovki str. 3/3, room 408
Staff of the Department
- M. Ivanovskaya, associate professor, Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- A. Chukanov, associate professor, Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- R. Abramchik, assistant;
- O. Zherko, associate professor, Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- E. Statsenko, assistant, Doctor of Medical Sciences;
- A. Guminsky, assistant, Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- V. Chekan, laboratory assistant;
- I. Gankova, associate professor, Candidate of Medical Sciences.
History of the Department
The Department was established in 2006 in pursuance of the order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
The main purposes for creating the department were the professional development of doctors of ultrasound diagnostics and training of specialists that are in demand in Belarus these days.
The main lines of scientific work:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of tumor diseases in colon and rectum;
- Ultrasound diagnostics of inflammatory intestinal diseases;
- Ultrasound diagnostics of intestinal obstruction;
- Ultrasound diagnostics of fetation abnormalities;
- Ultrasound diagnostics in oncourology.
Researches executed in the Department:
- Research topic (innovation project): “To develop new technologies of oncological diseases diagnostics and to master production of automatic biopsy guns and adapters for fine-needle trephine biopsy” (M. Ivanovskaya, associate professor, candidate of medical sciences);
- “Ultrasound diagnostics of tumors and tumor-like diseases of thyroid gland” (scientific advisor the head of the department A. Kushnerov);
- “Ultrasound diagnostics of peripheral nervous system in normal conditions, at diseases and traumas” (scientific advisor the head of the department A. Kushnerov);
- “Echocardiography of the fetus on a stage of ultrasound screening of pregnant women” (scientific advisor the head of the department A. Kushnerov).
Clinical bases of the department:
- Healthcare establishment “Minsk city clinical oncological dispensary”,
- Healthcare establishment “City clinical hospital 1”.
Adoption of new technologies and methods of diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis:
New methods of examining brachiocephalic vessels, lower extremities vessels with the use of new methodical approaches (CFM), ultrasound of musculoskeletal system, prenatal echocardiography of fetus were mastered.
Inventive, rationalization and patent and license work.
Method of fine-needle biopsy of the right adrenal under ultrasound control was developed by assistant, candidate of medical sciences M. Ivanovskaya. Patent search is carried out.
Organizational and methodical work:
- Innovation proposal ?19 of 20.12.2007 “The use of vacuum system Mammotome for mammary gland biopsy”. Assistants A. Guminsky, M. Ivanovskaya.
- Innovation proposal ?22 of 20.12.2007 “The use of external drain of the biliary system under ultrasound control”. Assistants A. Guminsky, M. Ivanovskaya.
- Workshop on ultrasound diagnostics in cooperation with doctors from Lower Saxony, Siemens company involved.
- Conference with participation of specialists from Charité clinic (Berlin) “Threatening states with pregnancy: diagnosing and policy of management”.
- Research and practice seminar (17-18 May 2012) within the cooperation with foundation “Children of Chernobyl” of Lower Saxony (Federal Republic of Germany) in accordance with the action plan for 2012 of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus and cooperation agreement between state educational establishment “Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education” and foundation “Children of Chernobyl” of Lower Saxony (Federal Republic of Germany), signed 30 October 2006 in order to improve quality of ultrasound specialists training.
- Lectures on specialty "Ultrasound diagnosis»
- Spontaneous rupture of the liver (HELLP-syndrome)
- A.I. Kushner, R.R. Abramchik, M.I. Ivanovskaya, E.A. Statcenko “Sonography in medical diagnostic process of patients with diseases of the distal colon”
- A.I.Kushnerov, M.I.Ivanovskaya “Formation of the concept of ultrasound screening for colorectal cancers in the present conditions in the Republic of Belarus”,
- Kushnerov A.I.” Complex ultrasonic techniques in the diagnosis of tumors of the colon and rectum”
- Kushnerov A.I. , E.A. Statcenko , Ivanovskaya M.I., R.R. Abramchik “Ultrasound examination as a method of primary diagnosis of colon cancer”
- Kushnerov A.I., Abramchik R.R., Ivanovo M.I., Statcenko E.A. “Method of sonography and factors characterizing the state of patients with colorectal cancer at the time of making the diagnosis’
- Kushnerov A.I., Statcenko E.A., Ivanovskaya M.I., R.R. Abramchik “Non-invasive monitoring with the use of sonography in the treatment of proctologic pathology in the postoperative period”
- Kushnerov A.I., Stepuro L.I. ,, Statcenko E.A., Aizatulina R.R.” Ultrasound diagnosis of altered Sternocleidomastoid muscle in congenital muscular torticollis”
- Kushnerov A.I., Stepuro L.I. , Statcenko E.A., A.A. Yaroshevich “Ultrasound diagnosis and monitoring the effectiveness of treatment of bursitis calcification by shock wave therapy”